The PPSH-41 is a weapon that works best with increased hip-fire accuracy. Warzone players should invest in increasing this stat with a proper loadout.
Editor’s Note: A lawsuit has been filed against Activision Blizzard by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, which alleges the company has engaged in abuse, discrimination, and retaliation against its female employees. Activision Blizzard has denied the allegations. The full details of the Activision Blizzard lawsuit (content warning: rape, suicide, abuse, harassment) are being updated as new information becomes available.
The PPSH-41 is a pretty powerful SMG in Warzone for players to use. Overall, SMGs work best in close-combat situations, with many locations in the new Pacific Caldera map featuring small areas. These are typically buildings littered with loot and tight corridors to get caught between. With an SMG, players can enter a room and quickly down multiple targets without running out of ammo. On the other hand, they can be used to sprint around the map faster due to their lightweight. As the metagame for Warzone continues to form, many players are looking towards the PPSH-41 and its hip-fire accuracy.
Hip-fire loadouts are best when player’s don’t have to worry about aiming. In the case of the PPSH-41, this weapon benefits from strictly hip-fire combat with increased speed, accuracy, and damage. However, players will need to reach tier 15 of the Battle Pass to unlock it. Fortunately, there are many different ways to level up fast in Warzone, making getting to level 15 pretty simple. Additionally, it’s likely many players have already unlocked it at this point in the season.
After unlocking the PPSH-41, the player will then need to level it up individually. Each weapon has its own level-up system with rewards to unlock and cosmetics to obtain. When leveling up the PPSH-41, each new level will unlock one new attachment. It would be beneficial to max out the weapon and unlock every attachment available to create the ultimate loadout. Unfortunately, the metagame for Warzone shifts fairly frequently, so they’ll never know when they might need to switch attachments. Using Warzone’s Double XP tokens is a great way to grab them all. These are the best attachments for a hip-fire PPSH-41.
The Best Attachments For The Hip Fire PPSH-41 in Warzone
- Muzzle: Recoil Booster: Increases the weapon’s fire rate.
- Barrel: Kovalevskaya 230 B03: Increased hip-fire accuracy.
- Optic: Kovalevskaya ISO 3P: Increases accuracy in short-range situations.
- Stock: Removed Stock
- Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip: Increased hip-fire accuracy.
- Magazine: 8mm Nambu 71 Round Mags: Increases the max total of bullets players can carry in a clip.
- Ammo Type: Incendiary: Increase’s the weapon’s damage.
- Rear Grip: Pine Tar Grip: Increased hip-fire accuracy.
- Perk: Tight Grip: Increases accuracy while firing.
- Perk 2: Quick Fix: Killing another player will begin to heal the player
- Perk: E.O.D: Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire.
- Perk 2: Overkill: Carry two primary weapons in one class.
- Perk 3: Amped: This allows the player to switch weapons faster.
Since the PPSH-41 works so well in close-combat situations, players should try and even that out with Overkill. This allows players to carry two primary weapons at a time. Combining this class with one of the best Sniper Rifles in Warzone will make sure to cover that range disadvantage. It’s common for players to zoom around the map with this class due to how small it is. If the MP40 isn’t working out anymore, the PPSH-41 is a solid replacement.
Warzone is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
Silk Returns To The Marvel Universe At The Perfect Time
About The Author